Event Name: 125th Foundation Year Celebration 2016.
Event Address: National Archives of India & Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, New Delhi.
On the occasion of 125th Foundation Year Celebrations of National Archives of India (NAI) under Ministry of Culture. ”A week long celebrations commenced at NAI & NMML.” The celebrations culminated on 11th March, 2016.
A two day Seminar on the “Sources of 18th and 19th Century” was organized from 8th -9th March 2016 in the Conference Hall, NAI, Janpath, New Delhi.
On the eve of ‘National Archives of India Foundation Day 2016’ on 10 March 2016, lecture were on “Some Foriegn Archives and India’s History” at 10:00 am in the Auditorium of NMML.
Besides a cultural programme “Char Bait” by the artists of Bhopal and Rampur Gharana were organized in the lawns of National Archives of India same evening.
The Finale of 125th Foundation Year culminated on 11th March 2016 in the Auditorium of Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, Teen Murti Bhawan, New Delhi.
Services by Global Nexus for one week celebrations:
1. Complete Branding, Logo Printing, Badges & Lanyards in both Venues (NAI & NMML)
2. Flower Decoration for both the Venues and Flower Bouquets for Chief Guests
3. Complete Event set up
5. Dias Managers & Dias Girls
6. Audio/Visual Set up
7. Delicious Hi- tea, Lunch and Dinner for Guests and Minister
1. Limited time to arrange things for continuous one week events.
2. Tight security and difficult to move manpower and equipment.
How team rose to the challenges:
Through proactive, teamwork and excellent coordination we made the event a great success.
1.The Event was a great success.
2.Third year running for NAI Foundation Day Celebrations.
1. Minister and his senior officials were satisfied and amazed with our work.