Event Name: Destination North East 2016
Event Address: Hamsadhwani Open Air Theatre
Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
The North East Zone Cultural Centre, Dimapur had been entrusted with responsibility as the nodal agency to carry forward the execution of Destination North East, 2016.
They bestowed “Global Nexus” with the responsibility of mobilizing the younger generation of India to witness the rich Cultural diversity of the North East and participate in several competitions of the Event.
Services by Global Nexus:
1. Promoting the competition extensively through tele calling, mailing and visiting various educational Institutions, Clubs, Resident Welfare Associations, popular markets and Government Offices.
2. Inviting competitors and audience
3. Printing of 1000 posters and letters for promotions
4. Management of the Competitions and crowd by our volunteering team
5. Two anchors conducted the competitions and open Stage Auditions professionally
6. Procuring trophies for the winners
1. Late intimation period.
2. The targets were exceeded in a short notice period of less than a week.
3. 18-20 performances in each category; Solo Dance, Indian Pop Singing, Hindustani Singing, Group
4. Dance, Western Pop/Classical Singing and Quiz Competition.
5. 35- 40 performances in the auditions per day for Open Stage.
How team rose to the challenges:
1. 150% of our total commitment for performances footfall
2. 158% of our total commitment for performances in Competitions
3. 147% of our total commitment for performances in Open Stage Audition
The event was a huge success.
Ministers and his senior officials are satisfied and amaze with our work.